Event Passport is now on sale!
Advance Purchase ¥1,800
At the Door ¥2,000
*Advance purchase is only available online through September 16.
1) Passports provide one-time admission to each of the three special exhibition venues.
2) Compared to single venue tickets, event passport holders save ¥1,100 on admission with advance purchase or ¥900 at the door.
3) The first 1,000 people to purchase an event passport in advance will receive an original tote bag when they validate their passport at the event venue.
Buy Ticket： PassMarket
- All prices include tax.
- Admission to Shokoji Temple and the Otaki-Okamoto Shrines is free for visitors under 15 years old and visitors with a Shogaisha Techo disability certificate (and up to one attendant).
- Admission to Natadera Temple is ¥1,200 for visitors 13–15 years old; ¥300 for visitors 6–12 years old; free for visitors under 5 years old, and ¥500 each for visitors with a disability certificate and up to one attendant.
- Event passport and single venue ticket admissions are limited to one person per ticket and are valid for one entry per venue. Once purchased, passports and tickets cannot be refunded or reissued.
- Please do not tear off the ticket stubs. Tickets must be presented to the reception desk whole and intact. Partial ticket stubs will not be accepted.
- The exhibition at the Otaki-Okamoto Shrines consists of a free area and a special access area reserved for ticket holders.
- The event passport and single venue tickets include admission to Shokoji Temple, Natadera Temple, and the Otaki-Okamoto Shrines.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
- Tickets will not be refunded even in the case of changes to the exhibition content.